YOUR PAINTING or DRAWING PROJECT
Make your choice
- First of all, you must make your choice on:
- - artistic technique;
- - the size of the table or drawing
- - the photograph that seems to you to be the most representative of your faithful companion
- If you don't have a precise idea of what you want as a support, size, or technique, etc....
- do not hesitate to contact me to discuss it.
- I am at your disposal to provide you with my advice.
What I need for?
- I work from a photograph. It must be of good quality and above all have as many details as possible: hair, clearly visible eye colours, etc...
- I can advise you in order to choose the most suitable photograph for the realization of a painting or a drawing.
- You can send me the photo(s):
- Or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- Or by post if you only have "paper" photographs. I will then scan them. Once the painting is done, I return your "paper" photographs with the work.
- After having decided on a project or on one of the sketches I sent you:
- I will send you an order form in duplicate by post.
- One of the two copies must be returned to me signed with the mention "good for agreement" accompanied by a deposit of 30 %.
- Throughout the creation process, I send you by email photographs on the evolution of your work.
- When the work is finished, I send you a photograph for approval.
- The balance of the Payment is payable at that time.
- Then we agree on a delivery date.
How to pay your artwork?
- You have the possibility to pay by:
- Cheque (for France only)
- by PAYPAL, a reliable, secure payment method (France and all countries in the world)
- by credit card (via Paypal)
- By Bank Transfer (For foreigners, payment is considered effective after notification of my bank and past collection delays).
- The delay varies according to:
- - of pending orders.
- - In addition, the drying time of the oil paint and varnish must also be taken into account.
- If you want to offer an oil painting for a birthday or other occasion, you must order a few months in advance.
- Feel free to contact me for more information.
- The deadlines for a DRAWING are in principle shorter than for an oil painting.
- For large paintings, shipping is by carrier for France and internationally. Transport insurance is free of charge.
- All my paintings are shipped in wooden crates, or solid packaging, guaranteeing transport.
- (For miniatures, shipment by post in Colissimo recommended rate R2).
- There are no costs for the production of packaging.
- For France only, shipping costs are free.