It ensures that a work is part of a limited edition and is not a simple reproduction.
- The first sealed (silver) is affixed to the back of the work.
- The second sealed (gold) is glued to the certificate of authenticity and return to the buyer.
- The third seal (blue) is retained by the artist.
- Each seal consists of a Bubble Tag ™ and a serial number. The Bubble Tag ™ is a small plastic tab containing visible air bubbles. The position, size and even the depth of these bubbles in the tongue is a coincidence and therefore not reproducible even by the manufacturer itself.
- Once positioned, it can not be removed without destroying the sealed. It can only certify a single work with a sealed set.